Sunday, October 4, 2009

Comic Fighter

While we're talking about comics and cool costumes how about this gem. I don't wear pants either. A "Dark Horse Deluxe" cross promotional deal. I always like to see my host planet crossing dimensions. A 3D figure is born from a 2D comic book. Nice. Now, Earthers let's put this sucker into space, accelerate it past the speed of light thus sending back in time and making it 4D....er sorry. I must miss the games of my youth.
Coming up we have some neat vintage comic book scans as I notice these crude visual aides chronicle your past in great detail. Also, sweet comic art. We can watch the start of a project take place...And ROBOTS, ROBOTS, ROBOTS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes