Sunday, May 24, 2009

So Cool

This has to be one of the coolest things I have seen on your planet. Although primitive by my standards the fact that humans have evolved enough to coordinate this operation is astounding.

Two Space Shuttles on the ready, a few trainer jets, and a photographer working hand in hand in hand, nice. If only you could solve that pesky propulsion problem. Come on, your still using jet power. Go full ram jet at least. How about scram jet. Kid stuff. I could tell you our methods of supersonic travel but just think of all the fun you'll miss getting there yourself. Perhaps if more humans ask I'll elaborate. I guess you can't handle it yet. Humans... your so close. Stay with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes