Tuesday, April 21, 2009

IT"S ALL ABOUT THE ORE



This pretty much sums it up. The evil, bad, ugly Hoardlings scouted, landed, invaded, and raided my home planet "Cranus". They took it's ore and used it for fuel and condiments. They ate the darn ore. Ate it. The savages kept coming back for more until she could take it no longer. My world literally collapsed. I have found friends on your Earth and in the Galaxy Corps. It is my mission to gather as much of the fragments of Cranus I can find and rebuild my home. I believe it can be done. I don't know how yet but together we will succeed.


Below are some friends that are already helping. Won't you.

These great friends are from all over your planet. Some found me at "The New England Blues Fest" last year. You can find me this year on August 30th at the fest. http://nebluesfest.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes